<USS Eagle> PL, Roman Haas

  • From: Roman <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dominie <DrDominie@xxxxxxx>, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:06:27 -0500

Personal Log, Stardate 59157.81

I-I am exhausted and d-discouraged.  I never thought Starfleet w-would treat us this way, but th-they have.  A-after this "debriefing,"  I feel l-like I am the one who traveled through time a-and changed the time line.  As I s-stated in my duty log, I-I am surprised they didn't mind-wipe us.

Computer.  Encode this next portion.

They didn't get everyting.  As I-I was looking through the future Falcon, I f-found a single data padd.   I tried accessing the information on it, b-but it is encoded.  The screen indicates the it is f-for Malachi.  When he and th-the captain return, I will turn it over to them.  I-if Commodore Fyrstk decides to p-punish me for this, I will acccept whatever he hands out.

Wel, I'm starving.  I could u-use and cheeseburger a-and fries.

End Log
Roman Haas, Lieutenant