<USS Eagle> Captain's Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:03:38 -0500

Captain's Log, Stardate 59146.91

We have made actual contact with tthe MIA, USS Athena.  Ah have had mah OPS and Scahence officers, both analahze the signal.  Both have confirmed the signal is genuahne.

In the official report Ah aim sending Starfleet, Ah have descrahbed that the ship survahved the trip through the wormhole.  That CaptainNamid aind her Xo are currently held in stasis.  That Lt. Svonn, who was their Operations/Helm officer has assumed command and is attempting to get the ship home.  They have a compliment  of Romulan officers aboard from the warbird which went through the wormhole with Athena and was apparently beyond repair.

Our communications link with the ship was lost when the relay had shut itself down after an over-heat of one of it's components.  Lt. Haas and Tracy both assure me that the unit wil resume once the component has calmed down.

We are also awaiting the transmission of the Athena's command packet which we cain forward to Starfleet Command.  Ah wil also be requesting to field promote Lt. Svonn until such tahme as Athena is returned to the Alpha Quadrant and a new CO cain be assahgned.  Ah will also be working up and requesting a rescue mission to bring them home.

End Log
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding Officer