<USS Eagle> Personal Log (after sim on 0502.09)

  • From: Gwen <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:46:29 -0600

Personal Log
Stardate: 59117.12

     Finally, the investigation is over, and the entire Eagle has been searched.  I know that my officers are definitely glad it's over.  Most of them had been working double shifts.  Of course, I'm sure Engineering crews were in a similar boat trying to repair all the damage.  I still can't believe that an Ambassador from the Federation would do such a thing.  However, I can't argue with the evidence.  And then there's the fact that he set up the Falcon, Talon, and Eagle.  But then that was so that the Frinkta could capture the Empress.  Conspiring to destroy a Starfleet Vessel is another matter entirely.
     On another note my mom sent me a communication.  She seemed a little depressed because
Tiergan is engaged to be married and it's not to me.  I can't say that I'm sad to hear that at all.  Unfortunately, my mom will just find another available bachelor to set me up with.  I really love my mom, but she can be a bit over zealous.  I'm just glad that I live on a starship.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwenivere Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle