<USS Eagle> "Spacula Transport - Talon"

  • From: LtJGJosieTracy@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:36:10 EST

ON:

 As the Tallon searched for the the Falcon the Ambasador spoke to  Rommie.
Listening to the conversation and watching the Ambasador's  body movements
Josie
had an uneasy feeling that he was acting a part.  And not doing a good job of
it either. The Ambasodor let the word  Emporss slip. After that Rommie
answered his question and ignored his  insults. Finaly Rommie said:

"Counselor. PLease take the  ambasador in the aft comparment and see to his
comfort. We will keep you  informed of any changes, sir.  Josie.  Send a
message to the  Eagle.  Give th-them our current situation, And a recording of
the
convers-sation I just had with the Ambassador.

"Don't worry about  encoding it.  I-I'm sure the Frinkta know EXACTLY what's
going  on."

Josie nodded to him, accessed the shuttle's communications and  plugged
herself into the console. She sent a message to the Eagle about thier  current
situation, downloaded the conversation from her memory and sent it off.  She
wonded if she shold send a visual as well but decided against it.  Then she
went
back to her search for the Falcon.

OFF

Lt. JG Josephine Tracy