<USS Eagle> "Spacula Transport - The Cruiser"

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:49:26 -0500

ON

"Sensors are coming back online, sir," called out the voice of the crewman sitting at the sensor station.

"Find that shuttle," Tegra barked.  "They cannot have gotten far, and I need NOT remind you what Bakrat will do to us all if we fail in our mission."

The Frinkta cruiser had been maneuvering to intercept the Federation shuttle when the fighter had been blown into their path.  When they struck the fighter, it not only destroyed the smaller ship, but temporarily blinded the cruiser and the shuttle had gotten away.

"No sign of the shutle," came te nervous voice of the sensor officer.

"Check for habitable planets," Tegra ordered.  "Those Starfleet shuttles are fast but not that fast, especially when they're damaged."

"Got one, sir!  Course three eight-eight."

"That's our destination," Tegra muttered.  "Perpare the ship for atmospheric flight.  When we hit the atmosphere, find that shuttle."

OFF