<USS Eagle> PL, Lukas Fyrstk

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:19:19 -0500

Personal log,Stardate 59012.90

Ah hope mah wahfe doesn't throw me out an airlock the next tahme Ah see her.  Ah just let her son go on an away miission.  Could be a potentially dangerous mission as well, but Ah do trust the oficer Ah put in charge of it.  And the look in Mal's eyes just told me Ah couldn't refuse him in this.

He has been trah-ing so hard to prove himself, since he has been aboard the ship.  To me, he doesn't have tp prove a thing, but Ah do understand where he is coming from.  PLus, he could be an asset to Gwen on the mission.  He has proven his ability to man the tactical station as well as working with OPS.  Ah think al will go well.

On another topic, Ah did receive a communique from Lance.  His whole demeanor appeared so relaxxed.  He looked happier than Ah cain remember seeing him.  As much as Ah miss him as mah rahght-hand man, Ah am glad to see this tahme away has been good for him.  Ah know how refreshed Ah feel after a few days with April.

End log
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore