<USS Eagle> Personal Log after 0412.22

  • From: Gwen <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:48:08 -0600

Personal Log
Stardate: 59001.94

     The Eagle holiday christmas party was great.  Rommie and I went horseback riding on the Fyrstk family farm.  It was great to get away for a while.  I really enjoy spending time with him and the place was just beautiful.  I'd like to retire to a place like that.
     Rommie gave me a really good idea.  I had wanted to spend more time with my mom, however, I knew that if I went home, that she'd just make me spend more time with Tiergan.  Rommie suggested that I  go home unannounced.  Just drop in for dinner or something.  I decided to take his suggestion.  My mom was totally surprised and she didn't have any time to warn Tiergan.  Best of all, Tiergan was out of town for a the week, so I really got to spend time with my mom.  I loved it.
     Now I'm back on the Eagle.  Shore leave will be up soon, but I decided to come back early.  Tiergan was suppose to be returning the day I left.  My mom seemed kind of disappointed that I had to leave.  I did bring stuff back for my friends.  Sort of a late Christmas present type thing.  I hope they like them.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwenivere Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle