[triadtechtalk] Re: Beclean

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:54:27 -0500

Hi Juanita..I saw the program...usually, if Fred recommends something I go
for it without worry...but if you read the comments on that site??? this
doesn't look like it's ready for Prime time yet? even people that know how
to export there registry, have had major problems with this thing...they had
to restore their systems with ghost images....
Unless you have a very current back up image of your system, I think I'd be
waiting for the next build of this one...
just my 2Cents...
Bruce