[slackintosh-users] Slackintosh 12.0 - RC 1 ISOs

  • From: Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:00:42 +0200

Hello,

I've uploaded some Slackintosh 12.0-BETA ISOs:
  http://workaround.ch/pub/dull/scratch/

Please note that this ISO-Release is not final and not tested very
well (but installing it on my iBook2 worked just fine).
Please give it a try and report bugs!

 -> Disk1 + Disk2 are needed for a system with X.org. Disk1 is fine
    for servers. The DVD contains everything (including sources.
    We will not provide a Sources CD-Image)

 -> If you are thinking about upgrading to Slackintosh 12.0
    (Using slapt-get / a reinstallation): Just do it.
    The source-tree is almost frozen. Only minor (if any) changes
    will happen until Slackintosh 12.0 is released.

 -> If you are running 10.2: Upgrade NOW.
    10.2 will be unsupported after the 12.0 release.
    (We do not have the time to support 3 major releases, sorry)

Regards,
 Adrian

--
 RFC 1925:
   (11) Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and