[rollei_list] Re: Club Rollei User Magazine

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:44:58 +0100

I apologise if the following breaks any rules.......

Being the editor of the above magazine, I am starting to compile
articles and photographs for Issue 2 due out in July. (PDF of Issue 1
available on www.rollei.org.uk)

The magazine has a print circulation of about 130 at present (I notice
that a few people who subscribe to the newsletter contribute to the
knowledge and banter :) on these pages). I have been 'lumbered' with the
task of continuing the original Club Rollei magazine by Ian Parker who
has retired. I think that due to the changes within Rollei and the speed
and diversity of the internet, Rollei users are a diminishing breed and
it is important to have a point of focus for those users who do not have
access to the internet as well as those that do. The direction that the
newsletter will have to go is not clear at present but I would like to
get a wide variety of user input to get the initial momentum going.

I was wondering if anyone would like to submit photographs and/or text
for inclusion?

There have been some threads which would generally be of interest to
readers, such as the Planar/Xenotar argument and T/F body parts
conundrum etc. If you would like any of 'your side of the argument',
sales and wants or anything else Rollei printed on paper, please let me
know on jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John
---
Rollei List