[pure-silver] Re: BZT/PC-TEA valid combo?

  • From: Craig Schroeder <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:39:14 -0600

After some more digging on the net, I found a comment from Sandy King on
photo.net that refers directly to my question....

He states "I have more recently conducted tests adding a small amount of
a 1% solution of Benzotriazole directly to the working solution and it
appears that all that is needed is about 1ml of the 1% Benzotriazole
solution per liter of working TEA. At this amount B+f is still very low,
about log 0.07 , Dmax is quite high, and EFS appears to be about what I
would expect with Ilford FP4+."

I think I'll just confirm how many drops from my dropper style will
equate to 1ml and I should have a good start.  Sorry for the bandwidth!