-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Don't Panic! problem

  • From: "Mark Satterthwaite" <masatdad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:44:14 -0500

Thanks for the info. Steve. Last night I received an email from a Panicware
techie who advised me to go to the P-U Stopper preferences and order it not
to come on with Windows. After doing that, I was able to uninstall the item
through the add/remove program. This worked beautifully.....I'm at last free
of the message screen and all its collateral damage. I'll take a look for
adfree as you suggest.

Regards,

Mark