to anyone who thought certification was useful...

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 18:15:32 +0000

There is a company called actualtests.com that sells the exact questions and
answers to just about every certification test for $100. I got a bunch of them
off ebay for $10. The 9i new features one is legit. The questions were word for
word off the exam. You can buy the tests individually now for $3 off ebay.
What I think they do is  buy the 'practice tests' and pull the questions out of
there. The practice tests are probably the actual questions. It's my best
guess.
So if your spending $100 on self test software, next time spend $3 and get the
real thing.