[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/alpha decisions

  • From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:36:09 +0000

2008/8/7 Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Next to the development tools (including subversion!), I cannot think
> of anything else besides a browser, in which case it would be Firefox,
> but I guess we have to work closely with the gang there to find and
> eliminate some bugs before shipping.

Definitily all development tools. It shuold be mainly a developer release, but
being a developer also an user, I think OSS should be included in order
to have as many sound card supported as possible.

Browser is of course a must, along with an update system, even a web page
with instructions and reletad zip files is enough IMHO.

Regars,
--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Student of Computer Engineer