[dokuwiki] Re: changelog bug

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:20:47 -0700

On Oct 27, 2006, at 3:37 AM, Anika Henke wrote:

During the last days I came across a strange changelog bug: http://bugs.splitbrain.org/?do=details&id=745

In short: Removed pages never display in the Old Revisions and show a wrong date and time in the Recent Changes (the timestamp is the same as from the previous version). But this is not the case on eg. wiki.splitbrain.org. Maybe a PHP5 issue?

Thanks for posting this to the list. I missed the bug report on flyspray. (Actually, your comments made it clear which bug this was.)

I saw the bug while preparing the changelog synchronization patches. Didn't check to see if it was in the release candidate version, but I already squashed it. So as soon Andi is satisfied with and applies these patches "synchronize changelog, attic, and external edits" and "synchronize changelog, attic, and external edits - update 1" the bug should disappear.

I think the issue was that the code touched a file without calling clearstatcache, so the later filemtime calls were giving the wrong time.

Regards, Ben Coburn